15. A. Kurepa and R. Waschka II, "Multiple Single-Dimension Mappings of the Henon Attractor as a Compositional Algorithm", Proc. of the ICMC, San Francisco: ICMA, 2016, pp. 568=571.
14. Rodney Waschka II, "Minimal Fitness Functions in Genetic Algorithms for the Composition of Piano Music", Proc. of the ICMC, San Francisco: ICMA, 2015, pp.208-211.
13. Rodney Waschka II, "Composing with Genetic Algorithms: GenDash", in Evolutionary Computer Music. Editors: Eduardo R. Miranda and John Al Biles. London: Springer, 2007.
12. Rodney Waschka II, "Musician Responses to Changes in Music Technology" in Global Village, Global Brain, Global Music . Editors Bernd Enders and Joachim Stange-Elbe. Osnabruck: EPOS, 2003, pp220-226.
11. Rodney Waschka II, "Theories of Evolutionary Algorithms and a 'New Simplicity' Opera: Making Sappho's Breath" in Artificial Life Models for Musical Applications. Cosenza, Italy: Editoriale Bios, 2001, pp79-86.
10. Rodney Waschka II and Alexandra Kurepa, "Dynamical Systems in Two Music Compositions", Mathematics and Computers in Modern Science: Acoustics and Music, Biology and Chemistry, Business and Economics. N. Mastorakis, editor. Athens, Greece: World Scientific Engineering Society, 2000. pp 90-92. Also available on CD ROM.
9. Rodney Waschka II, "Avoiding the Fitness "Bottleneck": Using Genetic Algorithms to Compose Orchestral Music", Proceedings of the ICMC. San Francisco: International Computer Music Association, 1999. pp 201-203.
8. Rodney Waschka II and Larry Austin, " Computer Music for Compact Disc: Composition, Production, Audience". (Major revision of Waschka and Austin, 1992). Computer Music Journal, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp 17-27. Summer, 1996. Republished, December, 1997, at the Computer Music Journal Website: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/COMJ/sample-article.html
7. Rodney Waschka II, "Teaching a History of Technology in the Arts: A Multidisciplinary Approach". in Convergence: Proceedings of the Fifth Biennial Conference on the Arts and Technology, 1995. New London, CT: Center for the Arts and Technology, Connecticut College. pp 30-34.
6. Rodney Waschka II and Larry Austin, "Composing Computer Music for Compact Disc" in the Proceedings of the ICMC 1992, ed. Pablo Furman. San Francisco: International Computer Music Association, 1992. pp 469-472.
5. Rodney Waschka II, "Computer-assisted Composition and Performance: The Making of A Noite, Porem, Rangeu E Quebrou". Leonardo Music Journal, Volume 2 (1992) number 1 pp 41-44.
4. Rodney Waschka II, "The 1991 ICMC: The Music at Montreal". A review article, Perspectives of New Music, Volume 30 (1992), number 1, pp 310-323.
3. Rodney Waschka II, "Using Computers to Compose Harp Music: Building A House Without Mirrors". The American Harp Journal, V.12 (1990) no.3 pp 11-13.
2. Rodney Waschka II and Alexandra Kurepa, "Using Fractals in Timbre Construction: An Exploratory Study". Proceedings of the ICMC, ed. David Butler. San Francisco: ICMA, 1989, pp 332-335.
1. Rodney Waschka II and Toze Ferreira, "Rapid Event Deployment in a MIDI Environment". Interface, a journal of new music research, (now titled, Journal of New Music Research) V. 17 (1988) no. 4, pp 211-222.